Hey Y’all! Welcome to our first edition of “We’re Diggin'” where we’ll tell you what exactly we’re diggin’ this week.
Kristen here first to tell you a few things I’m diggin’.
- This super versatile shift dress. I bought it during the Nordsrtom anniversary sale and have already worn it to a wedding and to work. It’s so easy to dress up or down! I wore it to work with a jean jacket and sneakers, to the wedding with caged nude heels, and plan to wear it to another wedding in a few weeks with a pair of cowboy boots. If you buy one LND (Little Navy Dress) this season, this should be it!
- Re-Watching Friday Night Lights. I originally watched Friday Night Lights when I was in college and am reliving it now as my boyfriend watches the show for the first time. We only started about a week ago and are almost completely through the first season! Don’t you just love re-watching an old favorite show? Clear Eyes, Full Hearts, TimRigginsILoveYou.
- Natural Calm Magnesium Drink. True Life: I’m an anxious sleeper. I’ve tried a lot of natural remedies over the past few years to try to get my sleep cycle closer to normal, but I haven’t found something I love yet. I learned about the Natural Calm Magnesium Drink from Lauryn Evarts of The Skinny Confidential and decided to give it a try. I brought it with me this week on a work trip and it’s been a huge help! I’m especially anxious in hotels, but it’s been helping me sleep through the night without waking up groggy the next morning. Huge success!
So that’s what I’m diggin’ this week. What about you, Brit?
Hi Guys! This week has been crazy with work so I’m happy its coming to an end. I’ve got a few things I’m diggin’ this week. See below…
- Tata Harper Resurfacing Mask. I received this face mask in my Birchbox a few weeks ago and I’ve already used up the entire sample size! Let me tell you, this mask is a gamechanger. My skin literally glows. Its formulated to purify and decongest skin for a refreshed and radiant appearance. I’ve been wearing it twice a week and I’ve decided I already need to buy the full size of it since I’ve run out! Tata Harper makes great products, so I’m tempted to try some of her other stuff out as well.
- Crispin Drops Earrings. I have been seeing these earrings everywhere this summer and they are SO cute but I just couldn’t justify spending that much money on them. While perusing on Baublebar the other day I discovered this look-a-like pair for a fraction of the price. I am torn between the two colors but thinking I might go with the pale pink.
- The Woman in Cabin 10 by Ruth Ware – I just finished reading this book last week and could not put it down. I would read it on my way to work, during my lunch break, on my way home from work, and before bed, it was that enthralling. I like to think of the writing as a mix between Agatha Christie and Gillian Flynn. It definitively kept my on the edge of my seat the entire time. Highly recommend!
Hope you y’all have a great weekend! Enjoy the last bits of summer 🙂
xx Britt & Kristen